|Chance of Getting a Date|
|Ease of Use / Navigation|
|Value for Money|
Overview of the Online Dating Industry
Online dating has attracted a great variety of online dating sites, some with a broad diversity of members from different races and nationalities facilitating international dating in a great way. Of these international dating sites, none comes close to Match.com; arguably, the most recognizable brand in online dating.
Introduction to Match.com
Match is one of the largest international dating website in the internet, founded in 1995 by Gary Kremen and Peter T. Ong. Match boasts of the largest user base of any online dating service.
A Step-by-Step Sign up Process
Signing up on Match takes between 15-30 minutes max, they have a guided two-step registration process. Registering on the platform is FREE.
All you need to do is state your gender, select the gender of the partner you are seeking and provide your date of birth. Next, you will need to state your town or city followed by a username, email address and password. Thereafter, you will certify that you are over 18 and promise to abide by the terms and conditions of the service and that is it.
In the second part, you will go through a systematic process essentially this involves filling out your profile in detail with hobbies, interests, favorite sports etc. In some fields, you will have a predetermined list of choices to select from while in others you will provide open-ended answers. The remaining bit is about explaining the kind of mate you are looking for in vivid detail, uploading a recent real image of yourself and submitting your application for review and approval.
However, it is important to note that the website might be inaccessible from countries that they do not serve.
Some of the KEY features of this dating platform are;
- Two-tier membership; Paid and Free
- FREE dating app for mobile users compatible with all operating systems
- FREE singles events organised by Match to give members an opportunity to socialize at venues near them
- FREE dating and relationship tips and advice from experts and members alike
- A dating blog regularly updated with informative dating advice by Match bloggers
- Profile Pro a service that lets relationship experts assist you in setting up your profile
- A Matching Algorithm System that integrates information provided by users with their corresponding on site behavior
Pros and Cons
As with every other international dating websites, Match has its own fair share of advantages and disadvantages. Some of the advantages include;
- Respected site with an extensive user base that guarantees finding love
- Exciting functionalities and features added on from time to time
- Online Support System that makes using the site easier
Some of the disadvantages include;
- Profile approval might take some time
- High membership costs
- Despite the scrutiny, some profiles on Match are fake
Ease of Use
For some, using this online dating site is pure bliss while for others it is a painstaking process. With so many new features introduced quite often, the site might be a bit difficult to navigate especially for the new users and those who are not tech-savvy. However, the Online Help System such as Profile Pro and community support makes it easy for everyone to know their way around.
- Sign up for free
- Free limited membership
- Gold Membership 1 month for $41.99
- Gold Membership 3 months at $80.97(About $26.99/month)
- Gold Membership 6 months at $143.94(About $23.99/month)
- Gold Membership 12 months at $251.88(About $20.99/month)
Match is the most recognizable international dating service; with the largest user base, you are assured of finding love in this website. With its two-tier membership structure, you can start out as a free member as you weigh whether or not the site will be ideal for you based on your needs and objectives. Nevertheless, to enjoy the full benefits that comes with being a member of the site you have to upgrade to paid membership, this will unlock additional features that will make finding an ideal mate more probable. Match goes to the extent of guaranteeing paid members that if within a six-month period they will not have found a suitable mate, they will offer you an additional six months at no extra cost.
Start your journey of love by signing up for FREE… TODAY!
3 thoughts on “Match.com Review”
its American and real site for finding real dates.
I want to find my true love
I can’t connect to this site😢